Breakfast with Santa

pathubia

<font color=green>Gets lost at Portofino<br><font
Hi,

Since we couldnt make orlando for the holidays, i took my DD, 8, to Breakfast with Santa at the HRC in Boston. It was cute. We had the ressies for 9am last Sat, Dec 15. I had never been to this HRC, it was so small compared to the HRC Orlando. There was a breakfast buffet, very good, Santa came out and the kiddies got to sit on his lap and the HRC people took pix of the kids. Santa gave the kids a HRC bag with some candy, a childrens xmas book, some small stuffed animals and an application for a discover card, which i thought was kind of funny. They sold "Breakfast with Santa" tee-shirts and pins for $20. Which of course we bought. We had alot of fun, but I wouldnt do it again.

I hope that everyone else that goes has a good time too.

Patty

Sounds great, Patty. I'm catching the tail end of the Christmas season with my trip and HOPE I get a chance to see some kind of Santa for a picture!

Robin,
Santa is usually sitting around near the Port of Entry at IOA...sometimes he's on the sleigh, sometimes he's just sitting on the wall just past the first big store on the left...he was there today...very informal meet and greet!

It's getting close, you must be getting excited! :)

Karen

It was fun. I work 2 jobs, so we try to do fun things,(like go to USF) whenever we can..

Robin, I hope you get to see Santa on your trip.

Safe traveling everybody!!!!!!

atty

I don't know if my son wants to see Santa on this trip, he figured out that everyone in the family got him all of his stuff and said "What did SANTA give me???" Oooooops....

Yep, I leave Sunday, here's hoping my son doesn't cuss poor Santa out! :D

Only three more days for you!!

I am so jealous......

21 days to go for us.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter