Breaking ABD news....well....breaking taunt

My guess is "something" to do with ...

Marty Sklar

He helped design IASW. :wizard:

Also, the Podcast Team is now "friendly" with Marty since his positive experience at the DAP Seminar. So, it is feasible ... :rolleyes1

:goodvibes Jennifer

This is what I've been saying too. But no one seems to be commenting.

A personal tour of Imagineering with Marty, could you imagine!

This is what I've been saying too. But no one seems to be commenting.

A personal tour of Imagineering with Marty, could you imagine!

I think that's probably not it... it wouldn't be huge news since he's already done so much with the DIS.

Whoa, I just woke up and this thread has gone nuts! Sometimes I wonder if Kevin ever regrets starting these threads because we all go crazy..
sFun_abduct2.gif

With the recent Tables in Wonderland adventure at Hollywood Studios in mind - maybe this is having dinner in Small World with an Imagineer?
Ok, I am befudled! But I have to figure out how to go on this trip - a 40th bday present to myself?

It's podcast recording day...........hoping for the big reveal 2morrow. :cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

Marty Skylar would be cool. I was also thinking about maybe exclusive access to the new areas in DCA that they are working on with an Imagineer! That would be COOL!!!!! Take away prize=Mouse ears hard hat. :teeth:

Kevin regret taunting people? HA! I just can't see that. Have you gone to chat on Wednesday nights?

I am waiting patiently.

By the time it gets on iTunes and I get home to the computer, I don't usually get to download it until Wednesday night during chat.

I am happy just knowing I have podcasts coming for me to listen to. :goodvibes

Thank god I can finally stop singing it's a small world in the tune of Jeopardy. Kevin you did not hit a daily double because you made me wait wait I am sorry ;)

I have to work tommorow at 6am. What are the chances that the podcast will be up at 4:30-5am?? Argh.. its going to be a long day...

New news about next year"s trips.

The folks that are already booked will be glad they are already booked.

That"s all I"m saying.

So Kevin, did you tell John that you and I are roomies yet and he has to stay home? :laughing:

:rolleyes1 So, will there were video recording of Kevin's singing revue with Marty?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter