Brit's Guide Up-dates

Hi Phil

Many thanks for your input on this. We've watched the growth of satnav with great interest this past year and realise this is something we need to reflect next time.

For general info, the I-Drive area (and Universal) zip code is 32819; Disney is 32830.

Hi Simon

Just been on your website and pleased to see August Busy Days schedule has been posted. I use this every year.

However, just a bit puzzled as to what the numbers in brackets are indicating after some of the parks on some of the days. Is it just these days that they are busy or do these numbers indicate early/late openings and, therefore, super busy days?

Many thanks for your help and now I can start to plan my itinerary.:banana:

Hi wicket, and thanks for your comments. On the BDG, it is just those specific dates when we believe the parks will be either Busiest, Average or Lightest. If no date is specified, then it is every Monday, Tuesday, etc, that will apply.

Thanks for resending the May Newsletter. It is frustrating when all you get is a blank and you want to catch up with news. Enjoyed reading the newsletter.:goodvibes

We think there might be a problem with some ISP phishing filters (or with the filter on some email accounts). I wasn't receiving it (or rather, I was getting a blank email) on my Yahoo account, but it came through fine on my Hotmail account :confused: But, when I tried to Forward or Reply to the 'blank' email, the text then showed up :confused: :confused:

The second email should just have been a straightforward link to the web page for the Newsletter. So, without any further ado ( :rolleyes: ), here it is:

www.askdaisy.net/orlando/may07.htm

If anyone else has any observations, please let us know, as this is driving us mad!

Just to pile on a bit, I got a blank email this time too. I went to forward it as Inline Text to our tech guys and it showed up with the active link inside the email I was going to send.

Just weird!

As Simon mentioned, it seems to be an issue with the actual email accounts rather than the delivery system. And again, it's driving us mad! :rolleyes:

It came through fine this time on my Hotmail account but has been blank before on the same account.

Would it be possible to provide links to back issues of the newsletter on your website? Also, I've saved links to all of them except February. I've tried every url combination I can think of without any luck. I'm pretty sure you must have produced one in February because the description for the "Where were we last month" photo in the March issue doesn't tally with the January photo.

Hi Lenny. We have a bit of a backlog of work at the moment, but hope to get something posted in the next week or so!

Simon..thanks for posting the Busy Day Guide for October...guess that i will be busy tonight sorting out when and where we will be going!

Thanks Simon, I can confirm my newsletter came via my email account (hotmail).:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter