Bsod - Sunday 2/18/07

You got questions? Yeti has answers!
Dear Yeti,
why is it that Every Sunday at quest time VMK is down? You know we are all addicted and need our free quest prizes so, why must you do this to us? I am very confused and need answers before I am forced to drive across statelines to beable to make a not disney friendly drink.

Dear DayDoe,

Thanks for writing in! VMK is down every Sunday at quest time because we here at VMK are not smart enough to do our enhancements during the actual hours that the park is already closed.

Sincerely,

The Yeti :rolleyes1

I'm beginning to think that they have set this up to drive us all insane! I keep getting the little teaser of seeing the map - just before VMK crashes! I think it is set to do that every so many refreshes!!!:rotfl2: Just to tease you into thinking you might get in!

So..... it appears I was able to shower without missing a thing.

I'm torn between being happy for not missing a thing and sad because VMK is still down.:sad2:

Dear DayDoe,

Thanks for writing in! VMK is down every Sunday at quest time because we here at VMK are not smart enough to do our enhancements during the actual hours that the park is already closed.

Sincerely,

The Yeti :rolleyes1
Too funny... Or are they out to get those of us who do not spend Sunday morning in church? LOL

:mad:

I swear to God, I will go out and get my POTC crew and Captain Hook.

So..... it appears I was able to shower without missing a thing.

I'm torn between being happy for not missing a thing and sad because VMK is still down.:sad2:

Take a shower, re-write War and Peace, fly to Paris, you can probably get all this accomplished before VMK comes back up.

Is it STILL down! :headache: I got up at 6:50 ish in the morning to do JC and could not get on. I saw no posts about it here yet and I was too tired to investigate so back to bed I went. I thought it would be fixed by now for sure. I'm thinking the Ask Yeti thing would be a good idea. At least that way someone would get the messages, and get them over, and over, and over...

-Stacey

I know VMK BSOD for almost 3 full hours and only 90 minutes left of the quest and 90 minutes untill race pin game time. I just got in and got the white crash at map as a wonderful tesse. Please just get vmk up and running!!!! I have lost 3 hours that i could have done anything elese but wait for vmk to open right!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Come on Bearz. We're talking Corporate Executives here. They think they are God.

Isn't that the truth!!? :lmao:

Which totally reminds me that I have to go make another batch of syrup...

Here is the awesome recipe I am using:

Step 1: Go out to BevMo or some other liqueur place (don't worry, you're buying non-alcoholic stuff). Ask for Torani brand "Italian Soda syrup" flavored Creme DeMenthe. Make sure it is non-alcoholic! :scared:

Actually, if your local coffee shop uses it, you can buy a bottle from them instead of going into a liquor store. Also, I've seen it sold in a grocery store here. ;)

This BSOD Sunday ritual is making me neurotic!

"Should I go take a shower?"
"What if it comes back up as soon as I leave?"
"What if it goes back down before I can finish quest?"
"Should I answer the phone, or will I miss something?"
"I'm sorry I need to do that on Saturday, I might miss the 20 minutes the VMK quest is open on Sunday"
"Shower???"
:scared:

You guys will yell out to me when it comes back on so I can leap out of the shower, shampoo still in my hair and running down my face to complete the quest - right?
I'm in the same dilemma that you're in. :(

Maybe some really rich person rented VMK for the day just for their friends and we have been locked out!! :scared1:

Now I am getting ridiculous...:scared: :confused: :eek:

What would make the game overload and shut down every Sunday like it does? I really need to understand why so I don't get unecessarily angry.:confused:

Thanks for the receipe Pirate-Emery.:flower3:
Makes drink....:drinking1
Now to do something hmm...:laundy:.... nahhh
How about ....
rub lamp to make the VMK genie appear:genie:
Make wish :worship:
PLease Please Please....
Try loading again ....:sad1:

wait out the BSOD :surfweb:
What other choice is there?

I'm beginning to think that they have set this up to drive us all insane! I keep getting the little teaser of seeing the map - just before VMK crashes! I think it is set to do that every so many refreshes!!!:rotfl2: Just to tease you into thinking you might get in!

It;s like when the game window opens in Ghost on Tuesdays.. it flashes right before the game full popup comes up... so for a split second you think you got a game only to find out you dont.

Oh yes... good times....

Maybe some really rich person rented VMK for the day just for their friends and we have been locked out!! :scared1:

Now I am getting ridiculous...:scared: :confused: :eek:

Some one no doubt with a real Club 33 membership, That comes with the memerships you can rent VMK for a day!!!! Great Someone picked a great day to rent it to keep all of the events from us and to make sure they get the tire pin!!!

Re-read it never mind! Edited!!!

Sorry c-n-d, I was being sarcastic. What I meant was that no matter what you wanted to do, including taking a shower, or re-writing war and peace, or flying to paris, you could do it in less time than it is taking them to fix this problem.

It;s like when the game window opens in Ghost on Tuesdays.. it flashes right before the game full popup comes up... so for a split second you think you got a game only to find out you dont.

Oh yes... good times....
i have a better 1 for that actually makes the game after it tells you the creator the game is full, allows other players to join so called game. However, has failed to give you the creator the ability to start the so called game that you see you are currently in at the bottom of the screen.

On the upside, they will probably make the quest available the rest of the day and I was already stuck at work. At this rate, the race will be starting before VMK opens.

Hey guess what? Now the contact us is Down!!!!!

That sounds just like corp america.
They offer digital phone and internet in our area but we have almost no cell coverage. so if our internet is out our phone is out and we can not call the 1-800 number to get it fixed be cause the internet is and and our phone is out.

So why should vmk keep a contact us up when all we are going to do is complain that vmk is not up.

Wow why should this seem ok and normal? This is all just wrong wrong wrong.

VMK fix the bsod and get ready to have your Hate mailboxes full

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter