Bubba and Tink Final Update 11/23

3 Elvis's!!:cool2: Oh, that wasn't the question?:confused3 I'm really trying to keep up with everyone, but I just keep adding threads to my list. I couldn't find a link, so I stalked you!:goodvibes You are such a multi-talented lady - I don't know how you keep all your hats straight! :rotfl2: I might not post much - half the time the DIS doesn't work for me at night - but I'm here in spirit!:hippie:

Lake George : Round One
1. Should we take pix of Elvis ? Of course - otherwise how will we know he was really there?
2. Should Rosie lap dance the King ?Depends on how cute he is
3. Who should be in charge of the Blind person we are sure to get ( we always do on this trip)?Whoever did it last year should say, "not it!"
4. How many times will we leave the said Blind person standing on the side walk?
:eek: ummm, I guess I'm hoping only once :confused3
5. Will Rosie guard a Handicap spot with her life again this year ??
That's one of the things Rosie does best - Of course! Mine! Mine! Mine!

Inspired by Glenn's survey I am gonna try to come up with a daily vote/ survey for my upcoming trips!!!;):rotfl2:

1. Should we take pix of Elvis ? If he is hitting on Carol again, then definitely so you can embarrass her on your TR!
2. Should Rosie lap dance the King ? I don't know......those sequins can hurt if you sit on them wrong!!! :eek: Maybe you should just convince him to pole dance with you.......like other very famous and handsome men you have met on your previous trips!!! ;)
3. Who should be in charge of the Blind person we are sure to get ( we always do on this trip:rotfl2:)? Well if you get a second blind person, definitely NOT them!! You know, that whole "blind leading the blind thing." :rolleyes:
4. How many times will we leave the said Blind person standing on the side walk?Side walk? Probably none. Middle of the road is something else altogether!!! I shudder the thought....... :scared1:
5. Will Rosie guard a Handicap spot with her life again this year ?? I say no! This can only lead to the newest Lake George attraction........The Rosie Speedbump! :guilty:

Now as many of these can't be answered ahead of time I will be judging on creativity, plain comic relief (marv style) so get answering:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Serious answers posted above!

As for inspiration here on the DIS, I'm thinking with everyone else getting their new TRs and PTRs going around here that maybe I should go ahead and start another TR so I can get around to posting MYYYYYY "Marv meets Rosie" pictures!!! Then again, I'm afraid something like that would just sit there and nobody would want to read along.......... :sad2:

As for inspiration here on the DIS, I'm thinking with everyone else getting their new TRs and PTRs going around here that maybe I should go ahead and start another TR so I can get around to posting MYYYYYY "Marv meets Rosie" pictures!!! Then again, I'm afraid something like that would just sit there and nobody would want to read along.......... :sad2:

I would definitely read along! Just promote your new TR here! :rotfl2:

An obvious subtle hint will do, :rotfl2: just blame it on the fact that English is not my first language! :lmao: :thumbsup2
I'll keep that in mind, Karin! Hopefully when I start leaving subtle hints I will make them of the obvious variety......... :)

Poll? The only poll is see is a stripper poll. :laughing:

That's a POLE!!! Even though it sounds similar , The Blue Elvis I posed with last year would be cute enuff to Lap Dance !!Now Carol's HIT man :scared1::scared1: For sure she wont Lap Dance with him!!

3 Elvis's!!:cool2: Oh, that wasn't the question?:confused3 I'm really trying to keep up with everyone, but I just keep adding threads to my list. I couldn't find a link, so I stalked you!:goodvibes You are such a multi-talented lady - I don't know how you keep all your hats straight! :rotfl2: I might not post much - half the time the DIS doesn't work for me at night - but I'm here in spirit!:hippie:

I know the Glenn contests and the Marv ones that go on for ever as he never posts !!:rotfl2:It's hard ti remember which contest is which and then there is the Rules Committee !!:scared1::rotfl2:

1. Should we take pix of Elvis ? Of course - otherwise how will we know he was really there?
2. Should Rosie lap dance the King ?Depends on how cute he is
3. Who should be in charge of the Blind person we are sure to get ( we always do on this trip)?Whoever did it last year should say, "not it!"
4. How many times will we leave the said Blind person standing on the side walk?
:eek: ummm, I guess I'm hoping only once :confused3
That's one of the things Rosie does best - Of course! Mine! Mine! Mine!
Blind people are trained to stay PUT until someone helps them and sometimes with 8 guys neither one of us remembers :confused3:rotfl2:Usually we spot it immediately, BUT once last year both Carol and I thought the other had him and we were all the way to the hotel door when we both realised he was MIA, Of course being TRAINED he was exactly where we had left him !!:rotfl2:

Well if you updated more than once every month:rotfl2::rotfl2:But ya know ya have a following !!!:banana::banana:

Okay Marv your responses didn't come up when I quoted soooo I forgot:rotfl2:As for the sequins some of them wear Military costumes so I wood be safe with them !! But I haven't enlightened Carol to this plan :scared1::rotfl2::rotfl2:But for sure if she gets hit on I will take a pix first before sloooooowly coming to her rescue :rotfl2::rotfl2:

The Rosie Sppedbump does sound like a possibility as Handicapped parking is at a premium in Lake George :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I think the second blind person could be an option as then they woodn't be alone :lmao::lmao:

Who are you planning to HIT with a baseball bat:rolleyes1:rotfl2:

Inspired by Glenn's survey I am gonna try to come up with a daily vote/ survey for my upcoming trips!!!;):rotfl2:

1. Should we take pix of Elvis ?
2. Should Rosie lap dance the King ?
3. Who should be in charge of the Blind person we are sure to get ( we always do on this trip:rotfl2:)?

Now as many of these can't be answered ahead of time I will be judging on creativity, plain comic relief (marv style) so get answering:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

1- yes, but you need to make it a little more interesting.....Like using Elivs as your "pole"......I still have no idea where you got all the pole dancing shananigans anyway.

2- That depends is it young cool Elvis or jumpsuit bloated Elvis?

3- I think you should put one of the other clients in charge of the blind.

4- Well, if you do what I suggest, it might only be 5 times.

5- No.....you're life isn't worth a parking spot!

1- yes, but you need to make it a little more interesting.....Like using Elivs as your "pole"......I still have no idea where you got all the pole dancing shananigans anyway.
Yeah Rosie, where DID you get that from??? :rolleyes1

Rosie, CHECK MARV's signature! Or someone will be whining for days and days and days and days......

1. Should we take pix of Elvis ?

Well of course you should! Pix or it didn't happen.

2. Should Rosie lap dance the King ?

Yes. And if you do he'll say "Thankyou. Thankyouveramuch."

3. Who should be in charge of the Blind person we are sure to get ( we always do on this trip:rotfl2:)?

I vote for Rosie!

Just once, 'cause after that you'll be hauled away.

We can only hope so!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter