Budget just went out the window!

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
I just called the Disney vacation club! My husband and I are ready to buy our first 200 pts. Yearly vacations for us! Big red boat here I come! Even my husband who before our trip last week who said he'd never go on the big red boat is now looking forward to it! Yippee! I turned a nonDisney person into a Disney lover for the rest of our lives! Wilderness Lodge will work its charm on anyone

Sounds like a good time will be had!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:D :D :D So you are the one that tells all my clients about the big red boat ... LOL!!! As a past disney cruiser, I CRINGE when people say they want to sail on the big red boat!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Congrats!!!! I am most envious!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Cool! We did the DVC tour at HHI last week, but didn't buy. :(

Have you been hanging out on the DIS DVC board? Are you doing a tour or something that makes you eligible for Magical Beginnings? It saves $13/point at HHI and VB and $10/point at WLV. Last week they were selling the April cycle so I would have gotten our next set of points in April 2002 in exchange for a prorated maintenance fee and big savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter