buena vista

oilman

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at the buena vista suites. If so what kind of place is it?

Hello Oilman.
We stayed at Buena Vista Suites for a week in March and were very pleased. Rooms were very clean and adequate in size (though not as big as I expected). Nice enough pool & hot tub (I've heard you can use the Caribe Royale pool next door, but we didn't have time). Full breakfast buffet -- pretty good quality, fair selection -- eggs, breakfastmeat, potatoes, pastries, etc. We did not use park transportation. We would stay here again. There were 4 adults & 1 child sharing a suite. Do a search on this board -- there have been several posts regarding this hotel.

We stayed there last year and have reservations there again this year.....really had no complaints, staff friendly and helpful, rooms big enough had four adults. buffet good selection.....even at busiest time the management staff kicked in to help clean tables for next guest to have place to sit down. Didn't use the transportation..but buses didn't look over crowded like some of the others we saw pull in from other off site places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter