Bus routes at FW

Pacampers

Earning My Ears
I am new to the DIS boards, but I thought I saw here or elswhere that the Chip&Dale bus routes were going to be discontinued at FW. The Boone & Crockett Busses will be the only ones running. Anyone know about this? Thanks!undefined

We were at FW last week and saw one (only one) Chip & Dale bus. I was starting to wonder if maybe they weren't running C&D because it wasn't a busy time of year.

The Chip & Dale bus route still exists, this route was previously driven by Fort Wilderness cast members, it is now handled by Disney transport rather than by the resort cast members.

Fort Wilderness has the Chip & Dale route and the Boone & Crocketts route.

During slower periods I think the Chip & Dale is actually one bus rather than a chip bus and a dale bus.

<Font Size=2><Font Color=blue>Scott</Font><Font
>
Co-Moderator Camping @ Disney Board

DisneyCampers@wdwinfo.com
<center><Font Color=ff0066><Font size=4>www.disneycampers.com
</Font></font></center>
<marquee>
wavey.GIF
</marquee>

Now I know why the drivers on Chip and Dale no longer the nice friendly helpful drivers they once were. Now they seem to have the same poor attitude that the rest of the drivers do. :(
Wish they'd go back to drivers who are friendly and helpful. And fun.
I remember a few years back where my daughter rode around on the bus at Ft WIlderness and played fiddle tunes on her viola for the drivers. It started because one of the drivers saw her case and asked what it was and then encouraged her to play for the bus. Never happen now days.

Pooh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter