"Business-Center" at POFQ?

viluvsdisney

DIS Veteran
Hi - I can't get my DH to leave work at home :rolleyes2 Is there a business center - or a way to print off items from the computer - at POFQ? Although, I wish he'd just leave it at home :badpc: ::yes::

viluvsdisney said:
Hi - I can't get my DH to leave work at home :rolleyes2 Is there a business center - or a way to print off items from the computer - at POFQ? Although, I wish he'd just leave it at home :badpc: ::yes::

Sorry, no. I think the closest business center would be at the BWI. Luckily it's seldom busy there, and they're very helpful. Cost is $10 for 15 minutes of computer/internet time. If you are just using their Internet connection with your laptop it's less, maybe $5 per 15 minutes. They charge per page for printing, but I've found if you're only printing one or two pages they often don't bother.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter