buy 2 get one free thread?

jdm

DIS Veteran
A while ago there was a thread about buying a 3 day pass for the price of a two day pass. You could do it online and they were mailed to you. I cannot find that thread and I need it!! Does anyone remember, and could you post?
Thanks so much
Jenn

When my wife and I went to Universal last September, we got this deal by buying our passes with our Discover Card. I'm not sure if the deal is still going on, but I found it on the Universal website and you can probably find it on the Discover website (www.discovercard.com). Good luck!

How did you do that... I looked and looked but am not very computer savy! This was the link I was looking for. I know there is a Discover deal but I don't have a Discover card so this will be great.
Do you know the age for child? I have a 9 and 11 year old. On the website for these tickets, it doesn't specify the age.
Thanks again to you both for answering.
Jenn

Oh, and I forgot to answer. We are visiting in Feb. We are doing a Wonder cruise from the 10th - 14th and then an extra week in Orlando to do Discovery Cove and Universal/IOA.
Jenn

Hi Jenn...I remembered the thread and that it had "Kissimmee" in the title of it, so I just searched for that...it's the only reason I was able to find it! :rolleyes:

I don't know anything about the tickets or the prices for kids, I have annuals and all of these deals that I read about are a blur! But this will bump you up and hopefully someone will know the answer!

Enjoy your cruise...I did the 4 day on the Magic in May of 99, it was AWESOME and I can't wait until I can cruise on either ship again!!!!

Castaway Cay was the closest thing to paradise that I've ever experienced!!! :D

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter