buying annual pass for cabin discount

PalVal

Mouseketeer
I purchased an annual pass voucher and need to redeem it for the actual pass before I check in at Fort Wilderness. They told me that I won't get the discount unless I have the actual pass in hand. Does anyone know if I can get the annual pass at the front desk or do I have to get the pass at a theme park first? It would be very inconvienent to have to go into a park before check-in. Thank you.

Several times we have gotten the AP discount and they have never asked to see the actual AP. We had the vouchers last time, and if they asked I was just going to bring the AP back after I redeemed the voucher for it. Don't worry about it--they probably won't even ask and if they do just show them the voucher.

I recently made an AP ressie for my sister. They told me that now you MUST have the actual AP in your hand, not just the voucher. I am 100% sure about this. What you will have to do (I have also told my sister to do this) is park at the outpost, take an internal bus to the marina, take the boat to MK and have the voucher activated at Guest Relations. I made her ressies back in Feb so the new policy has been in effect at least since then.

Colleen:wave:

Thank you for your response. Boy, they sure make it inconvienent to get the discount.

I think that the code on mousesavers is the same as the AP rate. To save you the hassle of activating your pass there why not try to use a code for your discount and change it from home.
Just a thought if the dates you are going are available.
Good luck.

I don't know what the mousesavers is all about or how to do it. We are staying August 22 - 25th (checking out on 26th) Could you give me an idea of how to check this out? Thank you.

Palval, Mousesavers is at www.mousesavers.com. This site gives all the latest discounts available to Disney. The new codes that are out are good from Oct. 3 - Dec. 19 or 25. I used code cls and got a rate of 149.00 for a cabin for the time frame when you are going. It wouldn't hurt to try calling disney to see if the code is still active.
Darlene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter