Buying Aulani

Update: Amazing, but we received an email today, Easter Sunday saying "Welcome Home to Disney Vacation Club" and the contract has loaded. So 11 days from the deed recording. No points yet, hopeful in the next few days.
Woohoo!!! Awesome Easter present!
Hopefully ours will show up by Tues (adding to one of our existing UYs).

and the seller said…..
They countered at $92... will take it up over on rejected offers thread...in a bit. Don't want to describe a particular contract but would be curious to know what the Buying Aulani braintrust thinks about $92/pt for an NONsubsidized contract with no 2023 points and about 60% of it's 2024 points. There's a lot of inventory out there at the moment.

@lilsonicfan -- that's how I ended up with 4 UYs in the first place...there actually is one subsidized contract in one of them, but not where my AUL points are and I want to be able to easily combine for longer stays.

They countered at $92... will take it up over on rejected offers thread...in a bit. Don't want to describe a particular contract but would be curious to know what the Buying Aulani braintrust thinks about $92/pt for an NONsubsidized contract with no 2023 points and about 60% of it's 2024 points. There's a lot of inventory out there at the moment.

@lilsonicfan -- that's how I ended up with 4 UYs in the first place...there actually is one subsidized contract in one of them, but not where my AUL points are and I want to be able to easily combine for longer stays.
It depends on the size of the contract….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter