Buzz Cup Pin Gift Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain-Crunch said:
I would like one too, my parents won't let me download the game so I can't play it.
Ditto. could someone pm me a code?

Please add me to the list!

Just as the Yeti Vision game, I can download it, but can't get it to play. :(

may i have 1 plz.

i downloaded it before(i thought they gave out buzz cup pin)

and when i came back to the store it did not work so i just uninstalled it so plz give me 1 code

Could I add my name to the "would like to have" list? Not for me, but for my daughter, KoolCatMit ? She'd be thrilled :)

Thanks!

I can gift a few!

Please PM and I will get you a code later today. I have no problem getting into the game nor winning the codes.

I will be online today as my main character ~ Cruiselinefan for a while and also as Cruisefanatic.

I only have a few right now because I had to get some for my kids but will play for while and should get some more. Again, just send me a PM.

Add me to the list of being able to gift a few. I won't be able to play until later though, but when I do, I will start some PM's to people on the list.

I can gift some too. I am not sure who still needs one. If you send me a PM, I would be happy to give you a code or I can send you the picture with the code in it, in case you would like to print it out. :wave:

Please don't PM me because I rarely check my messages, but if you see me in VMK please do not hesitate to walk up and mention you saw my Buzz Cup post on Dis. I would be more than happy to gift you as long as I have enough with me at the time.

You can typically find me on the steps in front of Haunted or the Pirate Docks.

Also....Warning....SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT!!!!

You will also be able to find me all weekend helping out my team "The Yeti Experience" at our base camp!

Hi there, anyone have any Buzz Cup pins left? I can't play either. But I'd love one if anyone is gifting 'em! :D

Crazy, its not theat big of a deal but, I won my own, not gift..

And I can gift to others.

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
ok, i wanted to make a thread so that the people that can not play can have a pin too! i was really happy with the generous people giving me Everest Rooms/Pins. And i hope to get the chairs soon! well please post if you need one and i hope to get some people to start gifting them! -- i will try to get some but for some reaosn it will not give me codes... Well post if you want one or PM. (Plz List Below Your VMK Title And Dis Title And How Many You Think You Want/Need)

IMPORTANT: after you get your code try it and then plz confirm with me that it worked ;)

Pin Gifters:

-KrazyLuke (me)
-aprncess
-DementedRiku
-Iris
-MaliaMichelle
-NotAZoo (find in vmk)

Waiting List:

-Nanoer (gifted)
-KHSora VMK Love
-Beauy&TheBeast
-RaineForst (gifted)
-FlyingPegasus (gifted)
-SpaceCommander
-arielfn93
-dancerulez987
-shadowpirate (gifted)
-piratesteff (gifted)
-laxplaya1346
-pgsmfan1
-dragonlord11 7 (gifted)
-CaptainBrain (gifted)
-Sonya
-iamrainbow
-awesomehauntedboy5
-Captain-Crunch (gifted)
-iMcFly
-cteddiesgirl
-xtremeadventurer
-waterpolo
-cenafan10
-HollyJolly
-bopper
-robynbird

Captain Brain said:
Crazy, its not theat big of a deal but, I won my own, not gift..

And I can gift to others.

i will change that for you ;) rofl .

Please take my name off of the list. Thanks so much to MicMin who gifted me codes. :) :cheer2:

I would love one. I am unable to play the game. Thank you SO MUCH!! :hug:

My VMK name is also Lilley. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter