• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin to get on-ride photo system

ead79

<font color=#FF0066>Disney Bride!<br><font color=v
I saw on www.wdwmagic.com that Buzz is supposed to be getting an on-ride photo system at the end of this month. Woo Hoo! I have always wanted an on-ride photo, but all the thrill rides are too much for me, lol!

That will be great. The ride photos are my favorite things to bring back from my trips.

Have a great Disney day. :p

SimbaN

Does anyone know where they'll put the camera? It must be someplace that doesn't allow you to spin the vehicle.

Wow, that explains a lot! I think they were testing it while we were there. The first couple times we rode it, nothing was different, but our last day, when we got to the last Zurg room, there was this really bright strobe like flash every so many seconds and the car rotated by itself to the left for several seconds, during which you could not rotate it at all.

I thought it was just a new special effect, but they surely must've been testing the photo option thingy.

coolness :) Though it DID make it a LOT harder to rack up the points in that last room!!!

I love photos -- especially photos or the kids with me in them too!! I take tons of pictures of the kids on vacation, and I buy every photo they take of my family together at Disney (in the parks, at character meals, with characters....) I wish they'd do a ton more ride photos!

Buy a photo only if it doesn't show my crummy score 25,000 0r less most times.I vow to get a high score someday.Love this ride and not going to give up on getting great score.:bounce: :earsboy: :wave: :Pinkbounc

How cool! As avid gamers, my family LOVES this ride! I always get pix of DH and DD, but I've never been in one! Can't wait!

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter