BW reservation ?

tlenzendorf

Always Dreaming of Disney!
I have a BWV studio booked for February, regular studios were gone so we have a "deluxe" studio which was 85 points(regular studio was 70). But our reservation says "Deluxe Studio - Standard View". Wouldn't that be the 70 points room since the 85 is preferred view?

We rented points and our person is out of town until next Friday. If no one knows the answer I will just call her them, I just thought some of you smart owners may know the answer :flower3:

I have a BWV studio booked for February, regular studios were gone so we have a "deluxe" studio which was 85 points(regular studio was 70). But our reservation says "Deluxe Studio - Standard View". Wouldn't that be the 70 points room since the 85 is preferred view?

We rented points and our person is out of town until next Friday. If no one knows the answer I will just call her them, I just thought some of you smart owners may know the answer :flower3:

All DVC rooms are called "deluxe". What are your dates?

Gotcha! 2/5-2/10

Standard view is 14 points per night weekdays
Preferred view is 17 points per night weekdays

So for 85 points, you have preferred view. Were you checking your reservation at disneyworld.com? There have been a couple of posts lately from people who checked their reservation at disneyworld.com and it said standard when they really had preferred pool/garden or preferred boardwalk view. But when it was checked on the member website, it was correct. So that is most likely the issue in your case. You may want to ask the member to verify.

Standard view is 14 points per night weekdays
Preferred view is 17 points per night weekdays

So for 85 points, you have preferred view. Were you checking your reservation at disneyworld.com? There have been a couple of posts lately from people who checked their reservation at disneyworld.com and it said standard when they really had preferred pool/garden or preferred boardwalk view. But when it was checked on the member website, it was correct. So that is most likely the issue in your case. You may want to ask the member to verify.

Yes I was looking at my reservation at the Disney website. I've worked with the owner before, so I'm not worried about it, just curious about the difference. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the Disney website being wrong since it so frequently is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter