BWI???? Layover how bis is ariport getting brunchetc

poohraedopey

Mouseketeer
Hi all we leave ALbany at 7:25 so we shoudl be at BWI by 8:30ish then we are there for over 2 hours...... How big is BWI how much hassle is it changing flights etc? IS there aplace to get food while we are stopped I know I wont be able to eat before the first leg but after the first takeoff/landing I SHOULD be okay to eat and relax.

Thanks for any info or advice on that airport.

We also have a 2 hour layover there on the way back......

Don't get on that plane empty--good way to be VERY airsick. Have something light, and very carbohydrated. (A roll, half a bagel, etc.)

You should have plenty of time to grab a bite to eat at BWI, it's an easy airport.

Remeber to be at your gate area 30 minutes prior to flight time. They can and do close those doors ten minutes prior to flight time. Get your food to go and eat it at the gate :-)

Anne

Don't worry....for a major airport, it's kinda small, and pretty organized. There are plenty of places to eat...though the prices, like any airport, are high. Have a great trip!!!

BWI will be ok for getting food, etc. No greater hassle in getting connecting flights than most other airports..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter