BWV 1Bdrm question

FayeW

DIS Veteran
Is there enough room in the livingroom of the 1 bdrm, once the sofa bed is pulled out, to put the sofa cushions on the floor to make a mattress for someone else to sleep on? My children (son 10 & daughter 12) are too old, in my opinion, to force them to share a bed anymore. One could easily sleep on the cushions, however, if there is room enough to do so.

My son did that when we decided to bring his aunt along at the last minute and could not get a 2 bedroom. However, they are getting new sleeper sofa that look like you can't remove the cushions and they are part of the folding device.

Yes there is plenty of room on the floor. If the new sofas are true, do you have room to pack a sleeping bag and a ground mat?

I was just at BWV in a 1 bd rm and with the new sleep sofers the cushions stay in the sofa. When open the sofa takes up a lot of the room, but you could get an air bed or something like that down for the night.

Thanks! I am thinking about renting points for a stay Feb/08 and we really can only stand to all be in one room for a couple of days, maximum. A single air mattress (heck, one of those blow up pool floaties would do!) a blanket, and an extra set of sheets really won't take up much room. Seems odd to pay $160 a night for somebody to sleep on the floor, but if I am too cheap to spring for $220. a night, than that's the way it has to be!

My ds always sleeps on the floor on a twin sized air mattress while my dd takes the fold-out sofa bed, so yes, there is plenty of room. Just be aware that housekeeping will not provide any extra bedding. There are plenty of pillows in the unit (3 on the K bed, 2 with the sofa bed) but you'll need to bring sheets and blanket or a sleeping bag. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter