Bwv 2 bedroom lockoff- 2 entrances?

Mflaherty

Mouseketeer
My mom and dad have the studio side and my family(DH, DD and DD have the 1 bedroom side. We both want to be able to come and go without disturbing the other group. So I was wondering if we could use the units as if they were a studio and 1 bedroom?

All 2BR lock-offs in every DVC resort have two entrances because all are, in fact, separate studio and 1BR that can be connected via inner doors between the units. It is only dedicated 2BRs, which BWV has none, that have only one entrance door.

Yes, the only real differences between having a 2 bedroom lock-off or reserving a one bedroom and studio separately are:

All room keys/magic bands will open both exterior doors.

Unless there have been some system upgrades, all the on site charging will bill out to one room.

If you have a DDP, the credits will be shared by all.

Unless there have been some system upgrades, all the on site charging will bill out to one room.
To add to what Chuck posted, I think you can set up a second folio so that your parent's room charges could be separated out from yours and billed to a different credit card.

To add to what Chuck posted, I think you can set up a second folio so that your parent's room charges could be separated out from yours and billed to a different credit card.

This is correct - we did the separate folio for our trip this month, and we were able to separate our Magic Bands (and the charging on them) as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter