BWV-Choice Between

huddman69

Earning My Ears
Good morning,

Recently I had to change my dates. I had a Boardwalk View 1 bedroom for my previous dates. When I look on line at the moment I only see 1 BR Standard View and a 1 Bedroom Garden View/Pool View. What would you choose between those two? I feel like they are 2 of the same views. I am already Wait listing a 1 BR Boardwalk room for that time period. Please let me know.

I would also try to save the points and go standard view. However, if I had points to burn I would book pool/garden and request village green for the possibility of a partial view of the Boardwalk with a backup location request being Luna Park pool view.

Standard 1BR if available is less points and if you get it put in a request for the following rooms, 4123, 3123, or 2123.

Those are 1BRs right where the building turns from the front part of the building to the tennis court side. Those three 1BRs are larger than all others, and have more windows. Go here to the YouTube presentation of room 2123, post #10, to see what I mean: www.disboards.com/threads/boardwalk-villa-1-bedroom-corner-villa-i-got-one.3823525/

Standard 1BR if available is less points and if you get it put in a request for the following rooms, 4123, 3123, or 2123.

Those are 1BRs right where the building turns from the front part of the building to the tennis court side. Those three 1BRs are larger than all others, and have more windows. Go here to the YouTube presentation of room 2123, post #10, to see what I mean: www.disboards.com/threads/boardwalk-villa-1-bedroom-corner-villa-i-got-one.3823525/
I have put my request in. I hope in comes through. I like these rooms. I really wanted a Boardwalk View but I don't believe we are going to be in our room a lot during our trip. Feel like it would go to waste. Thank you so much for this recommendation.

Im curious how these look with the remodel. It appears they couldn’t put the Murphy bed in here if they wanted to as the couch space is under a window…

Im curious how these look with the remodel. It appears they couldn’t put the Murphy bed in here if they wanted to as the couch space is under a window…

these are my favorite 1 bedrooms on all of WDW property and I'm dying to know if they put the Murphy in them...

I just watched the video from the other thread and it doesn't look like there's anywhere for the murphy to go. Hopefully someone who stays in one of those rooms reports back.

Thanks, I guess I won't request that room then. My kids really hate the pull out couch; so I'll ask for a different room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter