BWV Housekeeping

kalikat

Earning My Ears
We visited BWV on 01/18/07 and 01/18/07. Upon checking in at 8:45PM we noticed the shower was not cleaned (hair on walls and tub). Called housekeeping - they would come right up - 10:00PM no housekeeping. After much discussion with front desk and housekeeping manager we change to different room. New room had loud exaust fan in bathroom. We lived with it.
Are other DVC members noticing the decline in quality of housekeeping at BWV?

We visited BWV on 01/18/07 and 01/18/07. Upon checking in at 8:45PM we noticed the shower was not cleaned (hair on walls and tub). Called housekeeping - they would come right up - 10:00PM no housekeeping. After much discussion with front desk and housekeeping manager we change to different room. New room had loud exaust fan in bathroom. We lived with it.

I wouldn't just pick on BWV. All of the resorts have issues from time to time. I've had some isues but nothing major in regards to cleanliness.

Really, the worst I've seen is those carpets in the hallways at BCV. Those things are gross.:scared1: We have the maids (and some guests) to thank for that. Throwing garbage into the hallways not only looks terrible but those bags can and do spring leaks, thus the stained carpets.

I'm sorry you had this experience and I'm glad you followed up.

As dumbo71 said, I don't think there is any cleanliness issue specific to BWV. There are spot issues from time to time at every DVC resort. There was recently a thread about a different resort with almost the same theme and question.

That said, it is not acceptable to check in to a room that has been poorly cleaned, and I'm glad that you addressed this with the management.

Hopefully, your next trip to BWV won't have any room cleanliness issues.

We were there in October and housekeeping was awesome. Got extra towels, pillows about 10 minutes after calling. Full clean day was excellent. Trash and towel day looked almost like a full clean day (I swear they vacumed). We had towel animals. Everything in the room was very clean when we checked in. I think exhaust fans are loud in EVERY hotel I stay in, so I really can't be a judge of that. ;)

Sorry you didn't have a great experience. Was the rest of the room okay, besides the fan noise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter