BWV Panoramic Picture

mlill

Tagless since 2000!<br><font color="red">Tagless,
Hi everyone! I just posted a panoramic picture taken from our BWV balcony today on my TR, and I thought I'd post it here, too! This is the view from the 2-bedroom villa 5015/17. The pictures were taken on 12-18-06. I still need to work on it a bit, but it's pretty good for now...

BWVpanoramic.jpg

Have a great week!
-Michelle

*Sigh* Homesick....:sick:

thanks for posting - gorgeous picture!

Michelle,
Here I was hot off your trip reports and clicked to see this beautiful picture from you! Thanks for sharing all three :goodvibes Boardwalk is our home resort although we've not been there yet. June for us.

Teresa

That's a beautiful picture. :goodvibes DD18 and I were at BWV that week, wasn't the weather wonderful?

That's why I love The Boardwalk! Never regretted my decision to buy there, especially now that the boardwalk view is guaranteed.

oh, my......
i can smell the bakery, hear the laundry carts....

gorgeous picture ~ i have such warm & fuzzies right now :cloud9:

thats why we stay at BW with BWV 90% of the time. The view closer to jellyrolls over looking EPCOT is wonderfull also.

Wow! You just made me very homesick. Thanks for posting. :)

Thanks for the great comments everyone! :grouphug: I wish we were back there, too! I'm in massive post-Disney depression right now. :sad2:

-Michelle

Hey!!!! That was our 2 bdrm villa in Oct!!! It was the most incredible spot. We absolutely loved it. It really impressed my friend who only stays at 4-5 star hotels. I think she was surprised to find a 'timeshare' at WDW so nice. Yes, I did in fact get all plumped up with pride!!!!
Thanks for sharing..it took me right back to that balcony!!!! Aahhhhhhh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter