BWV pool/garden view

Anim8torDad

Earning My Ears
We have just entered into our online check in window and are now thinking about room requests. We booked a 1bd pool/garden room. My ideal room would be close to the walkway to DHS, and close to the parking lot. We will have a car. Also, Im assuming a garden view would quieter then a pool view. Does such a room exist? and if so, any help on the location would be appreciated. Thanks

Requests should be made by contacting MS not through use of the online check-in. Simply requesting garden view rather than pool view could result in one ending up in the noisiest possible pool/garden area if one had a studio, overlooking the Village Green. However, that area, coupled with high floor request, is also one of the most popular requests for pool/garden view because it has partial boardwalk view. You can request four different areas: quiet pool, Luna park/main pool, activity lawn, and Village Green (if you have studio). The quiet pool area or the activity lawn area (an area where in 17 years I have never seen any activity) are the least noisy. Personally, I don't think noise is really an issue for any of the areas.

I think what you want are rooms toward the bottom. We were in the last room for the green line, literally right by the stairways. You'll want to request for the red on the otherside of where we were. The stairs go out to the self park area (last 2 rows by the water were open, everything else was valet). It's also the walkway towards DHS.
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=46245182&postcount=8

So based on that, I think you'll want to request xx18 to xx34? Maybe add on the request "close to DSH walkway".
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/BWV_QuietPoolPV.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter