BWV Renovation

Savagekids

Mouseketeer
I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong. BWV just got a soft goods renovation. Did they change it to where 5 people can stay in a one bedroom or studio?

It's much more than a soft goods refurb and part of it is adding the Murphy bed to the studios so they will sleep 5. The 1 bedrooms are not getting that and the refurb is not finished yet.

Yes, there will be more sleeping beds in a studio than the 1 bedroom, however if you have a 2 bedroom, then there is sleeping available for 9 now.

Will you only be able to sleep 9 in a 2br if you have a lock off 2 bedroom? Or will the dedicated 2 bedroom also have the murphy bed?

Will you only be able to sleep 9 in a 2br if you have a lock off 2 bedroom? Or will the dedicated 2 bedroom also have the murphy bed?

As was mentioned there are no 2 BR dedicated at BWV however at VWL where there are they did not add the murphy bed to the dedicated 2BR's AFAIK. Only the studios were given them.

Can some one please explain the bed placement in the 2 bedroom after the refurbishment? Where is the murphy bed? Is it in the living room or in one of the bedrooms? If in one of the bedrooms, which one? Do any of the bedrooms have 3 separate beds (i.e. queen, pull out sofa, murphy bed all in one contained room)? Are the refurbishments supposed to be finished by early October 2016?

Can some one please explain the bed placement in the 2 bedroom after the refurbishment? Where is the murphy bed? Is it in the living room or in one of the bedrooms? If in one of the bedrooms, which one? Do any of the bedrooms have 3 separate beds (i.e. queen, pull out sofa, murphy bed all in one contained room)? Are the refurbishments supposed to be finished by early October 2016?

In the studio portion of a BWV 2BR a murphy bed has replaced the armoire that the TV sat on. The murphy bed is across from the bed and is below the TV. There are photos on this thread http://www.disboards.com/threads/boardwalk-villas-decor.3386755/page-2 on page 2 in posts 31 and 40.

Has anyone taken a photo of the amount of space between the open murphy bed and the queen bed?

In the studio portion of a BWV 2BR a murphy bed has replaced the armoire that the TV sat on. The murphy bed is across from the bed and is below the TV. There are photos on this thread http://www.disboards.com/threads/boardwalk-villas-decor.3386755/page-2 on page 2 in posts 31 and 40.

Has anyone taken a photo of the amount of space between the open murphy bed and the queen bed?

Does the studio portion also have a pull out sofa as well as the murphy bed and the queen bed?

Does the studio portion also have a pull out sofa as well as the murphy bed and the queen bed?

Yes, a double sleeper sofa. That's how occupancy is 5 for the studio. Queen bed and the small Murphy bed plus the double.

Yes, a double sleeper sofa. That's how occupancy is 5 for the studio. Queen bed and the small Murphy bed plus the double.

Ok, thanks. That makes the BWV one of the few 2 bedroom villas at DVC properties where I can sleep all 3 of my kids in a bedroom separate from us and living room, in their own beds. That's a good improvement (my kids won't share beds and they go to bed early, so we like to be able to put them in their room, close the door and enjoy the living room watching TV or something).

I would like to know if they have blocked certain number of rooms for renovation, and if so when will they release them. I have put my name on the wait list for a few nights next February, I am hoping there will be a match.

Not sure if they are running behind but they were supposed to be done with the refurb at BWV later this year-so if they are really running on schedule then they shouldn't have a bunch of rooms currently blocked off for renovation in February

Just returned last night. I requested a high floor and a refurbished room. I got neither. I got 2nd floor old room (I know Debbie will understand because we both seldom get any requests here)

I hope November 3rd is right. We there October 22-24 so any rooms not done should be getting worked on then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter