BWV view of ToT??

Mommy2TwoMickeys

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if some rooms have a view of the ToT? I thought I read somewhere that they have them. If so, are they considered standard view or Boardwalk view? Pictures are ALWAYS welcome as well :)

We could see the top of TOT from our 1BR at BWV, Room 5095. The room had a view of the canal, the Dolphine and the quiet pool as well. It was a dedicated 1 BR with an extra window in living room so we could see the Dolphin as well.

See photo designating rooms here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1801651 Some of the standard rooms (green) at the very bottom of the photo look towards Hollywood Studios and can see top pf ToT.. Also, a small number of preferred rooms facing in the same direction around the quiet pool area can see the Studios.

I had a 5th floor room over the quiet pool that had a view of ToT. None of the Boardwalk views would, they face Epcot.

We had a standard view 1 bedroom a few years ago with a view of ToT. I don't remember the exact room number, but it was very very far from the lobby - I think it was one of the last rooms near the back of the property.

yes you can see it from standard views - try for 4th or 5th floors - you also get a view of a creek, HC parking, tennis court.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter