Conditioner
Coupons
Card
Chicken cookbook
Carabiner clip ons
Calendar
Candle

Thanks so much, I love it all!

I tried to get mine in the mail today, but when I got to the post office, I had the wrong zipcode. I made a typo. :rolleyes:

I will try again in a bit with the corrected address. :)
So Glad it arrived ok. I was afraid it was going to be too heavy and tear the package it was in!! Your very welcome!!

Ok, this has nothing to do with the "C" exchange, but has anyone started working on "D" yet? It is kinda hard! But then you have "Disney" to fall back on and cheat a little. :teeth:

Ready to go in Ok said:
Ok, this has nothing to do with the "C" exchange, but has anyone started working on "D" yet? It is kinda hard! But then you have "Disney" to fall back on and cheat a little. :teeth:
Not yet. I am not sure who is hosting the "D" exchange. Now the "Q" and "X" exchanges will be really hard. :teeth:

Ready to go in Ok said:

::yes:: Done and ready to go.

When we did the alphabet last time, I had them all done and ready by F.
This time is harder since some will be colors and I'm not sure which letters are going to be colors.
It is surprising how easy they are when you just wander the aisles of a store and look at things.

Is there any way to find out in advance which letters will be colors? Or is it up to the host?

PM sent with questions.
I know last time we had the schedule and hosts listed from the start (pretty much).
And for colors, we knew they order they were coming.
I would like to see a date schedule (in case of holiday break), to see if I am missing some for the trips I have coming.

I just rec'd mine. I was so excited when I saw the box sitting on my desk.

Here are the TONS of goodies I received from randeebunny'smom:

Cubes(for the bath)
Coloring book
Crossword puzzles
Colored pencils
Candle
Cat Cookie
Cutter
Chapstick
Cross-stitch
Cards
Crown headband
Cat Calendar
Chicklets
Cracker Jacks
Candy Pearls (Ariel :thumbsup2 )
Colgate
Clay pot kit
finally - CARD (pic of teddies and a little note)

Thank you - Thank you :dance3: We will enjoy it.

Thanks for the time and effort in getting and shipping these great goodies.

DisneyBaby2004 said:
I just rec'd mine. I was so excited when I saw the box sitting on my desk.

Here are the TONS of goodies I received from randeebunny'smom:

Cubes(for the bath)
Coloring book
Crossword puzzles
Colored pencils
Candle
Cat Cookie
Cutter
Chapstick
Cross-stitch
Cards
Crown headband
Cat Calendar
Chicklets
Cracker Jacks
Candy Pearls (Ariel :thumbsup2 )
Colgate
Clay pot kit
finally - CARD (pic of teddies and a little note)

Thank you - Thank you :dance3: We will enjoy it.

Thanks for the time and effort in getting and shipping these great goodies.

Mom says you are welcome and she is glad it arrived safely!!! When she saw your address her response was "hey that's not far from where I am going to be all winter!" LOL

I got a fun package today from Susan (Kirby)!

I got:
Crayons
Chocolate Coins
Cranberries
Caramel Pumpkin
Cashews
Chap Aid
Carribean Fruit (YC) Candle!!!

Thanks for a fun "C" package! :cool1:

Meriweather gave me a heads up that some of you are wondering about the schedule. I finished it, so here it goes:

D sign-ups Oct 7-14 with mail-by of Oct 21. host: thewishfire
E sign-ups Oct 21-28 with mail-by of Nov 4. host: ladytemptra3
F sign-ups Nov 4-11 with mail-by of Nov 18. host: AlexWyattMommy
I'm still looking for hosts for the rest of the letters, so pm me if you're interested. I'd really appreciate the help!
G sign-ups Nov 18-25 with mail-by Dec 2. This will include items that are green, gold, or start with the letter "G."
H sign-ups Jan 8-15 with mail-by of Jan 22.
I sign-ups Jan 22-29 with mail-by of Feb 5.
J sign-ups Feb 5-12 with mail-by of Feb 20.
K sign-ups Feb 19-26 with mail-by of March 5.
L sign-ups March 5-12 with mail-by of March 19. This will include lime green items (in honor of the dis) as well as items that start with the letter "L."

M sign-ups March 19-26 with mail-by of April 2.
N sign-ups April 2-9 with mail-by of April 16.
O sign-ups April 16-23 with mail-by of April 30. This will include items that are orange as well as "O" items.
P sign-ups April 30-May 7 with mail-by of May 14. This includes items that are pink, purple, or start with the letter "P."
Q sign-ups May 14-21 with mail-by of May 29.
R sign-ups May 28-June 4 with mail-by of June 11. This will include items that are red or start with the letter "R."
S sign-ups June 11-18 with mail-by of June 25. This includes items that are silver as well as items that start with the letter "S."
T sign-ups June 25-July 2 with mail-by of July 9.
U sign-ups July 9-16 with may by of July 23.
V sign-ups July 23-30 with mail-by of Aug 6.
W sign-ups Aug 6-13 with mail-by of Aug 20. This includes items that are white as well as "W" items.
X sign-ups Aug-20-27 with mail-by of Sept 4.
Y sign-ups Sept 3-10 with mail-by of Sept 17. This will include items that are yellow as well as items that start with the letter "Y."
Z sign-ups Sept 17-24 with mail-by of Oct 1.

I got a fun package today from Susan (Kirby)!
Man, that got there fast!! I wasn't sure about the cranberries but I thought that since it was close to the holiday season, maybe you could use them in your baking.

ladytemptra, thank you for the list!!

I didn't make it to the post office after all... I stayed home sick from work. I'm telling you these allergies will kill me oneday!!

I'll be going back tomorrow, and the packages will be coming with me. :teeth:

mickeyfan2 said:
Anymore mailing today?
Mine is in the car and will be heading to the PO in about 5 minutes! I can't wait for it to get there! This is my first exchange and a bit excited! :goodvibes

amberdansmom said:
Mine is in the car and will be heading to the PO in about 5 minutes! I can't wait for it to get there! This is my first exchange and a bit excited! :goodvibes
Glad to able to host your first exchange. They can be so much fun! :cool1:

I will warn you, nowthat we have you you will never stop exchanging!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter