C&P Package...

Bo'sMom

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me what the children get to eat when you pick the C&P Package at LeCellier? I know the price is $11.99, but what do they get to choose from for that price. I have 10 year old who unfortunatley thinks Mac and Cheese is below him these days. He likes to order "adult" food lately. Anyone? Thanks.

Check out wdwig.com and look up the children's menu for LeCellier. It gives all the choices!! We love LeCellier!!

Have a great trip!

FOR GUESTS AGES 3-11

Pasta and Tomato Sauce - $4.99

The following items come with choice of fries or corn:

Cheeseburger - $4.99
Hot Dog - $4.99
Chicken Nuggets - $4.99
6 ounce Steak - $8.99
Grilled Chicken $6.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desserts

Northern Lights - Vanilla ice cream, your choice of soda pop and a glowing red luma cube $5.99

Campfire S'mores - chocolate graham crackers and roasted marshmallows, with vanilla ice cream $3.99

Chocolate "Moose" - chocolate mousse rolled in toasted chocolate crumbs, maple leaf antlers, and fresh fruit $3.99

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter