Cabana Bay Family Suites: Interior vs Exterior Entry

Neo Fender

Earning My Ears
Trying to confirm room layout – even the Universal website photos don’t seem to distinguish the two:

The exterior entry rooms have a window in the seating area and interior entry rooms have a window in the bedroom.

So in either layout, you enter into the seating area, and the window is either there by the door (exterior) or across the room by the beds (interior)

Correct?

For some reason I prefer the interior poolside family suite because the room feels larger having those windows in the bedroom area .
And the poolside view at night is really pretty overlooking the fire pits.
Is this your first visit?
It seems previous threads give a preference to the exterior entry .
I guess both can be correct.

Yes, in both cases you enter into the seating/living room area & the window is either right there beside the entry door in the exterior entry suites or in the bedroom for the interior entry suites.

We love the exterior entry Family Suites - we always get a pool-side one. I can't have a lot of light when I sleep & prefer the window NOT be in the bedroom. We also prefer to exit our room directly to the outside vs. into the long interior corridors, so these are the perfect choice fo rus :)!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter