Cabana?

chager

<font color=teal>In the end you will feel better a
Ok I am new to the Universal boards. We are planning on visiting late 2004 or early 2005 sometime. Forgive me if I sound really blonde, but what exactly is a Cabana? I see people discussing them, but I'm not sure what there actual benefit/use is. Are they at all the resorts? I'm thinking about staying at the Hard Rock one becuase we have a 9 year old that loves to swim and the underwater music sounds neat.
Carolyn

Thankyou. I knew there had to be info somewhere and I just wasn't finding it.
Carolyn

We rented a cabana at the Hard Rock last summer. We paid $75 (I think) and we were they 20 min. and it started pouring & they kicked everyone out of the pool. It stayed rainy & overcasted all day so we didn't get to use it. We were not able to get our money back so it was a big waste, but I would definitely rent one again though, especially if you have kids. I like having an area that is yours (if only for a day) to put your stuff, etc. No worries about getting a chair. Comes with a fridge, tv, fruit basket with a few pops. I don't know if it has changed since then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter