Cabin 8546

G

grannymary

In my last thread I wrote the wrong cabin #..Thank you to everyone who pointed this out to me.

Has anyone ever stayed in cabin 8546???
What is the lay out like and were are the beds.. 1 person told me there is a berth above sofa, another says above bed in bedroom, someone else said there is also another pull out bed in bedroom.. Anyone ever stayed in this cabin?????:(

We will be staying in that cabin in Feb. Perhaps I can answer your questions when we return. When is your cruise?

Cabin 8546 is one of the narrower and deeper Cat 3 (10 of the 18 Cat 3's are this way).

The master bedroom in these cabins have a pull down "murphy" bed built into the wall. This bed is between the regular bed and the verandah door. You will need to rearrange some furniture to use this bed. There is also a sleeper sofa in the sitting room.

8032, 8034, 8532 and 8534 are wider (but not as deep) and reportedly a little larger. The "murphy" bed is in the sitting area instead of the master bedroom. These rooms also have a longer verandah since they are wider.

The last four cat 3 cabins (8100, 8102, 8600, 8602) are at the rear of the ship and are handicap accessible room. The verandahs on these rooms are solid metal from the railing down. Also, there room have large, open showers for wheelchairs and no whirlpool. Lastly, these rooms are directly below Topsider/Bleach Blanket Buffet and people can look down from there into your verandah.

We just stayed in this cabin on the Dec. 8th Magic. The bedding is as posted above, a murphy bed in the master bedroom and a pull out sofa in the other room. We found 8546 to be very comfortable with 5 of us. There are previous posts relating to this suite, so just do a search. I am happy to answer any questions you may have!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter