I was wondering if you could do one
for Henry (Stitch Character)
Brenda ( Sleeping Beauty)
Greg (Mickey)
Betsy (Mulan or Minnie)

Thank You,
hawaiian mickey:thumbsup2

Hi Sandy...Love your designs!!!

My son and I are sailing September the 14th. Could you please make us the following?....
Hunter--Pirate Mickey
Ashley--Luau Minnie

Thank you so much for your hard work :goodvibes

Sandy, Thank you for your work and time. May I please have:
Wendell-pirates like you are doing Dave
Marty - the same
Alicia - princess' like you did Sarah
Thanks

These are beautiful!!! If not too much trouble would you please make the following (cruise isn't until November so no hurry):

Samantha - the multi charachter one
Jessica - Dalmatians if you have it, if not the multi character one please

Thank you!!! :)

You did Dylan and Caroline for me recently. i just wanted to tell you that I printed them out and they came out great!!!!!! My son loves his. I don't dare show my DD since she would want to sleep with hers!:lmao:

Hi Sandy,

We our on the July 27th Wonder and I would love to have the names of my kiddos, please.

Nicole (Tinkerbell)

Riley (Stitch or Donald)

Thanks so much!! :thumbsup2

-Steph

Hi, Sandy!
You designs are fabulous! We are sailing on the September 27th double dip, and I'd like to make a request:

Gracie (Mickey and gang with Daisy and Pete)
Jay (Pirate Mickey)
Jennifer (Tinkerbell)

I always do doorsigns for us and these will be an awesome addition. DD (Gracie) loves it b/c she can 'find' our room all by herself. :-) You know, pretty soon you will have to share your secret with a helper to keep up with this demand... ;-)

Thank you so much!
Jennifer

Hi Sandy, great work!! I wanted to ask if you would be able to make a few names for me? I'm sailing on 9/1!!

Could you please do the following?:

Sean & Donna- both in the Pirate Mickey print
Sean & Donna - both in Aloha Mickey print (yellow)

thank you for your help and beautiful work!
Donna

Oh Sandy,

You are going to be soooo busy! The designs are wonderful. :goodvibes

I would really appreciate if you could do some designs for me for our upcoming August 10th cruise. Your designs are amazing.

Suzanne - Eeyore
Jamie - Donald
Jennifer - Tigger
Julia - Ariel
Elizabeth - Pluto
Cooper - Sorcerer Mickey

Thanks in advance!

You did Dylan and Caroline for me recently. i just wanted to tell you that I printed them out and they came out great!!!!!! My son loves his. I don't dare show my DD since she would want to sleep with hers!:lmao:

How did you print them out? On what kind of paper? did they fit or did you have to fix your printer, whenever I print things parts are missing:(

These are so great! We're cruising on August 24th, so if you can do the following for us when you have time, I'd really appreciate it:

Hayden - Pirate Mickey/Minnie
Conner - Toy Story 2
Logan - Donald
Missy - Tiki Mickey and Minnie
Rhys - Pirates of the Caribbean

I appreciate you taking the time to make our cruise more magical! :yay:

Thanks for my names Sandy! They are beautiful!

Can I ask - do most people cut out each letter, or leave the names whole on the magnetic paper??

These are great! We are leaving on August 6th. If you could do:

Paige in a tigger print and Paula in the pirate minnie/mickey that would be great.

Also, can you tell me where I get the paper from and does it matter what type of printer you use.

Thanks in advance,

Since I'm sure Sandy is busy making names ;) , I'll pop in here and help her out....

Also, can you tell me where I get the paper from and does it matter what type of printer you use.
You can get the paper at either Wal Mart or online. At Wal Mart it is a little pricey, the pack of paper is small (5 pages ? I think) and costs around $10. You can find it by the photo and specialty printer paper> or you can buy it online, here is a site that sells for $1.00/sheet : magnetic paper

Can I ask - do most people cut out each letter, or leave the names whole on the magnetic paper??

Oh, definitely keep it all together. It is much easier and will look better that way...imo.

How did you print them out? On what kind of paper? did they fit or did you have to fix your printer, whenever I print things parts are missing:(

The magnetic paper should work in any printer....it is actually pretty thin, thinner than some card stock. You should not need to make any adjustments or add/remove parts. :thumbsup2 As far as printing them..I happen to have just typed up this to help someone else so I'll share it here too...

There are a couple of ways you could do this...

Magnet How-To:

1. If you don't want to mess with the expense of magnetic paper, you could print them out on paper. I wouldn't print them directly on colored paper because you won't be able to see the design as clearly. You could print them on regular white paper then glue to a colored piece for background..or just cut out the design. I've heard people sometimes laminate regular paper signs to make them more sturdy, since you have to put magnets on the back and sometimes thin paper doesn't hold well...So then you could glue magnets to the back and, voila! Door sign.

2. This way may be a tad bit more difficult but it is the method I prefer. You print the design directly on magnet paper. You can buy it at most Wal-Marts (by the photo paper) it comes in a pack of I think 5 or 10 81/2 by 11 sheets. I don't remember how much it cost but it was relatively pricey...maybe $10/pack(?) Or you can order it online. Anyway it is a thin magnet paper that goes right through your printer at home...just print the design...cut the magnet out and slap on your door! It's great!

A couple of tips....I always print the designs (like the names) at the size they are made. Resizing them can sometimes make the image blurry or pixellated. Since the paper is expensive, I try to put as many magnets on one sheet as I can then cut them out individually. One good way to do this is open the image, copy it and paste it into word. Repeat with other magnets....click on "print preview" to make sure everything is on the page...then print. And make sure once you print them...lay then flat to dry for a while...I leave mine overnight...the magnetic paper is not very porous so it takes a while for the ink to dry. I smudged my first magnet by not waiting long enough.
And one more tip....always print a "test sheet" of your magnets on regular paper first, that way you can be sure the designs will print correctly without wasting a sheet of magnetic paper.

Hope this helps ya'll....happy printing!:thumbsup2

Denise, you know what I think I misunderstood you....

I'll bet you meant parts of the DESIGN are missing when you print....not parts of the PRINTER. I was thinking you were asking if you needed to take things off or whatever so the paper sheets would fit through, lol! Wow, do I need some sleep or what?!?;)

You may have to check your margins or print settings....ugh I stink at that..margins are my worst nightmare, but I've not had that problem when I check in print preview first. Try that, what I wrote above and see if that helps you.

And don't take any thing off the printer!:rotfl2: :rotfl:

Hi ... These are so great, I had to post & ask for some of my own. My husband posted a lot a while ago and now I'm hooked, too!

We're sailing on August 10th and I would like the following:

Bobbi ~ Tinkerbell
Mikey ~ Pirate Mickey
Jimmer ~ All characters mixed
Tina ~ Minnie Luau
Jorja ~ Princesses
Davis ~ Stitch

Thanks so much!!! :yay:
Tina

Thank you all for your compliments.

Aww, I'm so glad Dylan likes his name. That's why I do this... :goodvibes

Oh Sandy,

You are going to be soooo busy! The designs are wonderful. :goodvibes
Thank you. That's high praise, coming from one of my DISigner idols. :goodvibes

Since I'm sure Sandy is busy making names ;) , I'll pop in here and help her out....

Thank you so much for answering those questions for me. I am super busy with these names and also trying not to let it consume all of my time.

BTW, my DS's name is Brendan.

... You know, pretty soon you will have to share your secret with a helper to keep up with this demand... ;-)

Thank you so much!
Jennifer
Are you offering? ;) I LOVE doing this, but I had no idea it was going to be so popular. If anyone knows how to make the character names and would like to help, let me know.

Sandy, boy, you may have yourself a business here. Ever thought about ebay or an etsy shop? you could make a fortune!
If you could please: :flower3:

KEN - GOOFY
DESI- TIKI MINNIE & MICKY
DAVID- PIRATE MICKEY
do you email these or do I need to check back here to find them?
Your work is very good, thank you for all the time you put into these. It makes me wish I was the "sprinkler of pixie dust" for you!

I am sorry I know I have sent a request through but I can't seem to find the last thread that was extremely long. Thanks for starting another one. I apologize if you have done these already and I can't find them. Here they are again if you don't mind.

Bailie - princesses
Blayd - Cars
Kelsey - tinkerbell
Zach - pirates

Thank you in advance. They are truly awesome!

bbmom2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter