Cabin loop question

buddy&wooz

Jersey Girl<br><font color=red>Helped the chicken
Hi,
It's hard to tell from the maps so I'll ask the experts here...
We won't have a golf cart or bikes. My two older boys (12 & 9) will want to be able to go the pools and arcades on their own (walking.)
Question one- is there an arcade near the pool by loop 2500 or any other area near the cabins, or would the nearest arcade be the one near the Meadow Trading post?

Question two- about how far a walk is it from cabin loop 2100 to the pool and arcade near the Meadow Trading Post? Is there a trail so you can "cut through" the camping loop to get over there?

Thanks!

just look at the map...2500 loop there is a pool and it is close to that area 2400-2500...the map should show the arcade and pool area's...the walk from 2400-2500 to the marina is about 20 minutes but it is a nice walk...sidewalks and there is not much motor traffic at fwcg...very woodsy and quiet...you will enjoy it..i can give you more info if you want...just ask!:smooth:....ps...if you look at the map the pool and arcade's are marked with a P and A....there are 2 pools and 2 arcade's

We just got home from a 7 day stay at FW. We stayed in loop 2500 and greatly recommend it. It is about a 1 minute walk to the pool and laundry. There isn't an arcade there but the bus stop is right there also so all you need to do is catch the bus and get off at the Meadows. We had no bikes or golf cart and didn't have any trouble getting around. Any questions about FW just ask.:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter