Cabins at Fort Wilderness- Rumour- ALL Cabins Dog Friendly?

Wakey

DIS Veteran
I just read someone was told every cabin is dog friendly.

You just turn up and check them in (if you declare and pay the feel I bet some don’t).

2 dogs per cabin.

This has put me off the resort totally if true, I would have thought only certain rooms would have had dogs in.

I have read they, until now, have put all families with dogs in the same loop, if possible. They put them in other loops only if there are too many, which rarely happens.
But I agree with you, it seems quite stupid not to have a booking category. Enough to be put off? The transportation situation is a worst concern for me. Since I often travel solo, other studios offer better transportation for around the same amount of points, so I'll chose those. But if I'll travel with a friend or family, I'll consider them and add a request to be far away from dogs.

If members complain (especially during sales), there's a chance they create a booking category after the resort opens. They did it long time ago with BW view at BWV.

Only 30 cabins of over 350 are currently DVC. I wonder whether they’ll designate separate dog-friendly cabins as more are declared as DVC.

I hope they do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter