Cali Grill/wishes Timing ?

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
We have ps's for 7:15 on 12/22...but now see wishes will be at 10 p.m instead of at 9 (I think) If we have finished our meal, are we allowed to hang around or re-enter the resort for the viewing area outside? I do not want to linger hogging up a table, but would like to take advantage of being a guest and hearing the music piped in.

TIA,

Pam

I've read on this forum that if you've dined at CG, you can return for Wishes that night by showing your receipt.

We haven't done this and actually think that Wishes is better from Narcoossee's, the Polynesian or best of all from inside the MK. We have seen it from CG too. It is just that we think it's better centered around the castle.

But if staying for Wishes from the CG fits your plans best, I applaud you for being considerate and not "hogging" a table as you said.

edited to add that California Grill is on our must do list because we so enjoy the food first and foremost as well as the view. We actually are usually there and gone long before Wishes.::yes::

You can always hang out at the bar afterwards for drinks until the show. You can watch it from the outside walkway. There are 2 so you'll have plenty of space! Our waiter said the most people go the first walkway but everyone forgets about the one by the bathroom. More room there!

It was a beautiful show and the most amazing food! Enjoy!

Thank you for the replies, our kids will be along so I don't think we will be hanging at the bar for too long...they will be ready to move on after the meal I think. I am afraid that we will be pushing it to try and move our PS back...we will be starving! I will call and ask if we can do as suggested and show our receipt to regain access to the viewing area for Wishes.

If you have the kids along I would suggest just hopping the monorail after dinner and riding over to the Polynesian, walking down to the beach. You can pull up a couple of longes or hop on a swing, the kids can play on the beach while you wait and watch from there....our kids always love that...and I think the view is better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter