California Screamin' Closure in September

spacemouseneer

Mouseketeer
Has anyone heard any rumored dates for California Screamin's closure in September? I've heard it is going to be refurbished in September for sure, but hasn't had the dates officially listed on the reburbishment schedule yet. We are going at the beginning of September and I am just praying it's not going to be closed at that time. I LOVE that coaster. I don't think I've ever been on a smoother roller coaster.

Disney site has it listed as closed for refurbishment Oct. 2nd-5th. I don't know if that will end up being longer or what, but it looks like you are still going to get to enjoy Scremin in September.

CaliforniaDreamin said:
According to riderefurbs.com, it will be down from Sept 11 to Dec 15.

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbsup2 I have a premium pass but my older sister only has a park hopper from Costco. She needs to use it before Oct. of this year and she's never been to DCA! I want to make sure she can ride the coaster before it's down. :wizard:

CaliforniaDreamin said:
According to riderefurbs.com, it will be down from Sept 11 to Dec 15.
I do not know where they are getting their info. Usually riderefurbs is pretty accurate, but everyone else is saying Oct 2. And the speculation is quite strong it will be down for much longer than 3 days as the DLR website indicates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter