Calling ALL Pre-Teens...

Alynet

We Believe in MAGIC
Hey YALL,
"DEC 12-16 WONDER"This will be ME & My DD 1st Disney Cruise which she will be turning 11 and I am just curious to who all is out their that she maybe able to HANG with besides myself...Typically she is a social butterfly, but I am kinda worried that the environment will be a little intimidating for her, but I could be oh so wrong….who knows…we arrive on the 11th staying @ The Radisson @ THE PORT then head for the SHIP…afterwards we are staying @ POLY then attending the MVMCP then we are headed back to DALLAS…
Till then TOODLES

So many STARES and NO replies..;)

I will reply. My girls are 8 1/2 and 15. I know of several girls on the cruise will be between 10 and 14. I think there will be lots to do and many new friends to make.

Looking forward to seeing you there!!!

Teresa

I will reply. My girls are 8 1/2 and 15. I know of several girls on the cruise will be between 10 and 14. I think there will be lots to do and many new friends to make.

Looking forward to seeing you there!!!

Teresa

We have ACTION...thanks Teresa !!!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter