Calling for the Member Cruise

I did not get in, so I was not talking to MS, I was not able to find out if you can book a cabin for someone while not being on the cruise. My roommate did not know to ask. I am sorry.

I'm in!! Excited to share this cruise with all of you. We'll be on Deck 7.

Keep at it! It took me 2 hours of redialing, but I got through. Don't give up. There is still good space available.

Been on hold for 2hrs 45min, does anyone know how much of the ship still has rooms available?

5A gone, that was our first choice. Fingers crossed for 5B - staying positive!

I have begun a thread on the Cruise Meet board! Hope to see you all there!

All done and I could book my parents with cash with out going so yah for them! At least I will get the swag. They got a 1 bed room also it was almost 2 hours to finish it up

After 3.5 hours we will not be going, it was down to my last category option and as I was speaking to the agent they were also gone. Bummer, maybe next time

After 3.5 hours we will not be going, it was down to my last category option and as I was speaking to the agent they were also gone. Bummer, maybe next time

Sorry to hear that. What was your last category option? I'm tempted to hang up, but after this much time I have to see it through :)

10B was all that was left when I got to talk with someone, until she got all my info it was gone. It appears now that everything is sold out except for "T"

Ok how is it sold out what do they have 20 agents and its 1000 staterooms. Sounds insane considering the face the phones cut out at 9:00 and 30 seconds

10B was all that was left when I got to talk with someone, until she got all my info it was gone. It appears now that everything is sold out except for "T"
that really stinks and doesn't even make sense since CM's tend to grab the stateroom first. but don't give up. Cabins very well may free up. People do cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter