Calling Zurg.....Buzz Lightyear question

Mickey Nut 50

<font color=blue>Loves to find Hidden Mickeys<br><
Zurg - please tell me (and all of us) again where the good targets are in Buzz Lightyear. I intend to ride Buzz until I get Galactic Commander (or whatever is highest).

Thanks!

I saw a post one time about turn around as soon as you enter and shoot above the door, tons of points. There was a post with a web site that had lots more, Can't rem. the web site but it was about obsesion with shoe pics from wdw. Maybe someone else knows what it was? Have you done a search yet on this board?

We asked the unload CM last week and he told me of two:

One orange target on the ceiling in the first room, and the back of the robot's arm (when raised only) is worth a lot, too...20,000, iI think.

Kevin

I heard the the volcano (?) in one of the rooms is supposed to be worth a lot too.

the robots hands in the first room worth 100,000 .the bottom of zurg in the third room also 100,00. the 9 volt mounted on the wall in the third room 100,000. i believe the jack in the box that pops-up is 100,00 these are some.

in the last room in which you are able to shoot, the white one with pictures projected on the walls, there are to black holes to the right and left of that room's exit. If you hit these, they are worth 100k per each hit.

Sorry I missed this question...

Thanks Feelin' Goofy for posting...

Good Luck Mickey Nut 50

All you really need to remember is www.Badshoe.com that's our website and you should be able to find the buzz ride stuff without too much problems..

I got 999,999 the last time we rode. That is as high as it goes. I wish I could tell you what I did but I don't know. I do know I had a boatload of points very early on in the ride, so whatever I hit was in the first 20 or 30 seconds of the ride.

Thanks everyone! I'll let you all know how well I do! I plan to ride it a lot. Can't decide if Buzz or Splash Mtn. is my favorite.

the volcano is a a good target but not the best.

my lovely bride and our friend up there point out that Badshoe.com has the inside dope on the big targets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter