• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Campfire Sing Along and Movie

wahoo776

Tinker Bell Rules!!! Little Fairy, LOTS of Atti
Hi All!
We are planning our first day/night at Disney World and have PS's for Chef Mickeys at 5:30. I wanted to go to the Campfire Sing Along/Movie after dinner. I figure it will be a great way to get us in the Disney mood, not that checking in at the resort doesn't usually have the kids pinging enough;).

Now here is my question: How should we transport ourselves to and from?

Here is what I was thinking, and Please let me know, how you think this will work: Take bus from PO to MK walk to Contemporary. After dinner get on Ferry to FW, walk to Campfire. After Campfire, take bus to DD and take Ferry back to PO. We will have our vehicle with us, so if you think this sounds like to much or we are going to get stuck for a really long time someplace, Would driving just be better. One of the things I love about Disney is that after a week, I was really grateful to get back in my car and drive, but if I'm doing the impossible, I REALLY want to know.

Thank you in advance for your help:D

Sounds great ,From the MK you can take the resort Monorail to Contemporary , after dinner take boat to FW , at FW take orange bus from Settlement Depot to 800 loop and walk across bridge to Campfire ( or 900 , Meadows Trading Post stop, Go to gift shop, then walk to Campfire.) After Campfire take orange bus to Outpost Depot ,then to DD.

To get top anything in FW is never fast but the campfire is great. The car would only be more of a problem because you can't park it at the campfire.

If you are looking for strictly convenience and dont mind using your car there is a faster way. Drive to Contemporary, Drive to the outpost at FW, take the bus to the Meadows area, return to the outpost via the bus and then drive back to PO. I would guesstimate that would cut your travel time in half.
Be sure and say Hello to Sundee while at the campfire !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter