Can a WDW CM use their photo id for parking at DL?

Danvers

<font color=red>These words are my own.<br><font c
My friend is going soon and wanted to know. Thanks!

Hi,

My husband is a Burbank CM and we had the same question except for remove the Disneyland and insert Disneyworld!

The only lot at Disneyland where CM ID's (and my spousal Silver Pass) work is at the Mickey and Friends parking structure which is the main parking multi-story structure.

We are going to WDW in August. When is your friend coming over here? I'm happy to help with other questions, too.

She's going about a week before we go. Lucky dog! :)

We used a DL CM ID at WDW 3 years ago without any problems. This was before they changed the policy on letting CMs into the park with their ID though. My guess is yes that both WDW and DL will take each others ID, but I could be wrong. Doesn't hurt to try.

Donna

Well...as a former CM and recent visitor to WDW, the process has now changed. It used to be that any company ID would get you into the parks without using a Sign-in on your main gate. However, you are no longer able to do that. The WDW ID should get you parking at Mickey and Friends Parking Structure ONLY. The other lots will not get complimentary parking.

Also, for entrance to the parks, they will have to use their Main Gate. However, it will not be stamped (as is the same in WDW for DL CM's). If they start to stamp it, be sure to have them stop and let them know it's a WDW Main Gate. They are not allowed to come in on just their ID.

Hope it helps....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter