• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can any restaurant, QS, or kiosk accommodate?

Childs1stTime2Disney

*A dream is a wish your heart makes*
First time visiting WDW with an allergy concern. Can any restaurant or quick service/kiosk accommodate?

Last edited:
Both TS and CS should be able to accommodate you. At a TS, you will note the allergy in your reservation and the chef will usually come out to speak with your party and discuss what the 'safe' options are to eat/on the buffet. At a CS, I believe you have to wait to speak with a manager to complete your order. Since eggs are one of the top 7 allergens it should be easier to avoid them in food. I know there are binders with every ingredient for the less common allergy concerns.

Disney takes allergies very seriously.

First time visiting WDW with an egg allergy concern. Can any restaurant or quick service/kiosk accommodate?
you can check at kiosk but mostly they can not change item for you; I will use chicken tenders as an example they come premade and if egg is in them they can not be changed. Counter Serve may have special ones that can be subbed but not the Kiosk

Our 1.5 year old is allergic to eggs and when we went in November everywhere we ate was very accommodating. Some of the cooks went above and beyond even what we do at home to prevent cross contamination of any sort. At Art of Animation for breakfast they would cook him either pancakes or waffles completely separate even though I don't know if their original recipe even called for eggs. Same in Contempo Cafe. In the parks we just did our best to avoid foods we knew he couldn't have. Aloha Isle let us look through a binder of nutritional information and ingredients. We didn't do much pre-planning and would have been fine to order foods around what wasn't made with eggs and Disney took it a step further to cook specifically for our son.

Yes. However, if you want vegan waffles those are only available at certain TS in the parks or QS at resort hotels. (QS in parks don't have them). They could have a yogurt parfait or something in the parks. My son is dairy, egg, sesame, peanut and tree nuts and eats very well.

don't stress! My son was allergic to eggs, peanuts and tree nuts when we were last at Disney and they make it so easy to navigate. The chef or manager comes out at every table service meal and points out which dishes contain any of the listed allergens. at counter service they often binder with listed ingredients that you can look through yourself. Disney is very allergy friendly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter