• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can anyone help? TS breakfast not to far from SSR or DTD?

MrsJobba1

Dvc owner at BWV & SSR
Hi,

I just wondered if anyone could recommend some where for breakfast, that we could use a TS.

It does not have to be a character breakfast.

We would like somewhere not to far away from SSR. We would take the boat to DTD and then catch a bus from there.

Just thought, it is a day when we are not going to the parks so it would have to be in a resort!

Thanks, it is appreciated.
:wave2:

SSR may have a TS restaurant by then. Not sure if they will serve breakfast, but I would definitely ask at check in.

Also, for Breakfast time, the boat will not be running to DTD, so you may have to walk or take the bus.

The boats dont start until 11:00 I believe. Check those times also.

I would take the bus to MK and monorail to either the Poly or Contemporary or Grand Floridian for breakfast.
Or bus to MGM and boat to Cape May at Y&BC.

Allow at least 45 min. for any of these options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter