Can anyone join?

I'm gonna need pics of jrandtysmom before making any further comments lol.

Since you asked so nicely:

a_dfc0050ad3fa715d7ccc35461f56867a.jpg

PICT0099-1.jpg

I'm not going to read this entire thread, but I'm sure there are posts about beer, kungaloosh, best loops, clean CS, inane comments by Pete, self deprecating posts by Rog about how goofy he is, welcome posts by most of the ladies without any of he snarky comments that the guys made, something about peacocks, otters, premium sites, pool renovations, cabins and all sorts of other stuff.

Yes you're welcome.

I'm not going to read this entire thread, but I'm sure there are posts about beer, kungaloosh, best loops, clean CS, inane comments by Pete, self deprecating posts by Rog ......

hey...its been a looong time since I deficated on myself, and it wasnt my fault....it was that dang Yugoslavian coffee!!!!

OOOOOhhhhhh.....he said DEPRECATING.......

nevermind
f32de53f.jpg

I was just jokin'. I didn't mean to imply you needed help, just wondering why everyone was wanting to hook you up.

On a serious note, will you be at the Fort Halloween week....I could add 2 more to your babysitting duties for a night while I enjoy some of this Kungaloosh! ;) 8 kids is pretty impressive but 10 would be even better. :rotfl:

Soni, he really doesn't need any help. He is sweet, attractive, has a great sense of humor and is a wonderful Daddy! We just want to see him with a Disney and camping loving woman!

BTW, How was your backyard camping night with the boys????

Soni, he really doesn't need any help. He is sweet, attractive, has a great sense of humor and is a wonderful Daddy! We just want to see him with a Disney and camping loving woman!

BTW, How was your backyard camping night with the boys????

The backyard camp went great! The boys were a little scared at first and wanted to keep their flashlights on but then after talking for awhile and a few giggles they were fine. They woke up at 6am :sad2: but both fell asleep on the way home from church so I'm guessing camping wore them out. Thanks for asking!

The backyard camp went great! The boys were a little scared at first and wanted to keep their flashlights on but then after talking for awhile and a few giggles they were fine. They woke up at 6am :sad2: but both fell asleep on the way home from church so I'm guessing camping wore them out. Thanks for asking!

Sounds like you guys had a great time! :thumbsup2

Sounds like you guys had a great time! :thumbsup2

It was definately fun. The plan was to do last night and tonight but tonight was a wash out with the heavy rain so I invited some friends over for crabs & beer. :thumbsup2 Had to salvage the night somehow! LOL ;) The adults ate crabs & drank beer while the kids played together.:banana:

It was definately fun. The plan was to do last night and tonight but tonight was a wash out with the heavy rain so I invited some friends over for crabs & beer. :thumbsup2 Had to salvage the night somehow! LOL ;) The adults ate crabs & drank beer while the kids played together.:banana:

Ohhhhh! A crab feast! You are bringing back so many amazing memories right now! I can almost taste that old bay! I grew up in Annapolis! Where are you? If you don't mind me asking?!

Ohhhhh! A crab feast! You are bringing back so many amazing memories right now! I can almost taste that old bay! I grew up in Annapolis! Where are you? If you don't mind me asking?!

I grew up in the Columbia area but now I'm out in the Frederick area. Old bay is the best...mmmm!

Ahhh...that sounds yummy!! :thumbsup2 Since we have young kids...we like to entertain at home with good food and drinks too. The kids always have fun too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter