"Can call anytime to make OKW reservations!"

Harambe

I miss Tapestry of Dreams!
So says the person I spoke with on the phone yesterday! I posted a ? awhile back about when I would be able to call and make a reservation for a 2BR at OKW, and the answers were pretty much 7 months out or even closer to the date. But I vaguely remembered 11 months was the time, so I thought I'd call to clarify when I could make the reservations. Hence the above response from the CM.

So just thought I'd share that factoid (and this was for room only, so it may be different for renting points, etc.). Important thing about all of this - I GOT RESERVATIONS!! Woo-hoo! After 8 years of Disney drought, it is raining pixie dust!

I'm glad that you could get a reservation at OKW. We stayed in a 2BR last year and loved it. It is only the DVC rentals that have the 11 month and 7 month booking windows. The cash reservations are handled by the regular Disney reservation system and not subject to those booking limits. We had a cash reservation, a passholder discount to be more specific, and it was the same as if we had booked any other Disney resort. :)

Yup. Cash reservations start 499 days out.

Rented points reservations are subject to the same timeline as point owners: eleven months in advance for a home resort, seven months for ant (remaining) DVD properties/units.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter