Can I book Royal Court Tea for 2 year old?

DisneyLove2015

Mouseketeer
On Disney's website, the Royal Court Tea says children 3-12 $210. When we sail, my daughter will be 2 weeks shy of 3. Anyone have experience with being able to book (at the normal children's rate) for an adult and a 2 year old? Or is this event strictly for 3-12 year olds?

Thanks!

On Disney's website, the Royal Court Tea says children 3-12 $210. When we sail, my daughter will be 2 weeks shy of 3. Anyone have experience with being able to book (at the normal children's rate) for an adult and a 2 year old? Or is this event strictly for 3-12 year olds?

Thanks!
Can't say for sure, but, usually, if DCL lists an age requirement it's pretty much a set age. No "almost" 3 year olds.

Can't say for sure, but, usually, if DCL lists an age requirement it's pretty much a set age. No "almost" 3 year olds.
Definitely not trying to skirt the issue of age. I know 3 is the age where kids start being charged for Disney parks dining and tickets, so I wasn't sure about this event. I haven't found anything online in a quick search so wanted to ask here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter