Can I carry all this on?

bobcat

<font color=magenta>I had a horrible case two year
I am going to Discon fort he weekend and am planning on carrying on my small suitcase. I also know that I can take a personal item, a purse, as well but does it have a size limit? I have a WDW tote bag that I was planning on using but I am afraid it will be too large. It won't be full as I only plan on carrying essentials ( book, water bottle, snack, passporter, camera) but I will also be wearing my fanny pack for money, passes etc. Would that count as my purse?

The personal item cannot exceed 36 inches total. Here are USAir's Guidelines:

>>Carry-on baggage is limited to one piece per customer, plus a personal item such as a purse, briefcase, laptop, small backpack, diaper bag or camera case. The personal item cannot exceed total overall dimensions of 36 inches, and the other item of baggage cannot exceed the following maximum dimensions:

Valet Closet--4x23 1/2x45
Overhead Stowage--10x16x24
Underseat Stowage--8x16x21
Both items cannot exceed a total combined weight of 40 pounds. Carry-on baggage allowance may be restricted due to lack of space.<<

I carried on a medium sized Eddie Bauer bag as my carryon and then I had a leather backpack that I used as my purse. No one said a word to me. I think it would depend on how big the bag is and what it looks like. If it looks like a shopping tote, they will probably ask you to check one of the bags.

will also depend how full the flight is and what kind of premium they have for " overhead " bin space....

from what you are saying, there should not be a problem ( of course all airlines have different policies but southwest seems to be very "accomodating" )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter