Can I go directly between MK and MGM?

RedE2Go

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure if I understood another post correctly. Can I take a bus directly between MGM and MK, or do I have to go to TTC or Contemporary first? I thought there would be direct busses between the parks. Thanks.

According to my latest transportation map, you would have to go to a resort or to the TTC in order to get a bus to Disney MGM.

I think that is incorrect. I've always gone from EPCOT (taking the monorail there first), but I'm almost positive that you can take a bus directly to any other park from the one you are at.

According to the map, Epcot does have a bus that goes directly to Disney-MGM, and one to the AK. But it does not show a bus to MGM from MK.

But as always, these maps are subject to change, so I could be wrong.

does any non resort bus actually go to MK? The MK parking lot is at TTC and you can catch a bus to MGM (or any other park) from there, just take the TTC monorail. As for Epcot to MGM, take the boat.

Thank you for the responses. I also received a response on the transportation board from a bus driver. He confirmed that I would have to go to the TTC to get to MK from anywhere other than a resort. Oh well. A direct bus WOULD have been nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter