Can I order from the Disney parks from home and have it sent to my hotel for when I arrive?

TeamSy

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this is the wrong thread. I just saw a magic band i like but we leave tomorrow. Is there a way to order it now and have it sent to the hotel or I just have to search for it when I get there?

I'd search for it there. Yes, you can ship it from the disney store there. However, it can take a long time. Sometimes they take all the packages to another place to be scanned and we've had things delayed a couple days. We also ordered stuff a week before we went which was delayed and didn't arrive until we were at Disney.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread. I just saw a magic band i like but we leave tomorrow. Is there a way to order it now and have it sent to the hotel or I just have to search for it when I get there?
Do you need the band for the trip, or just want it in general? If you don’t need it for this trip, just have it shipped to a friend or your job. I go to Disney in December so I almost always have packages shipped to my job during that trip so they don’t sit on the doorstep. I would be concerned that a shipping delay could cause your package to arrive after you have left the hotel if you send it to WDW.

When you get to the Orlando airport stop in the Disney shops there and see if they have it. They carry magic bands. I always get my first and last bit of shopping in at the airport!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter