Can I play too?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st thanks Arelys for the link! I'm going to make one 2nite;) Just to try it out!
2nd Meg, you can help me all you want!
3rd Meg and Mandy, it's ok to pick out your wedding stuff b/c it's true you do "just know".
I was married once before and the whole engagement I kept thinking...I'm not sure if I am nervous or if he isn't "Him". This time, none of that. A.A.M.O.F, as I drove home from our first date, I called my sister and said, "this is it, he is the one". He told me he knew it very VERY quickly too...just being SUCH a guy never said a word!
Moral? Never know what they're thinking and not telling you...:)
It also helped (according to him) that I NEVER mentioned getting married...I used to gently make fun of my wedding obsessed friends (even tho in MY head I agreed with them). Just a few words....lol thanks for all your help so far girls!:hug:

helping you with ideas (or hopefully with ACTUAL details :cloud9: i can dream!) has helped me calm down and stay relaxed after my whole hospital deal and im just so glad i started this thread YAYYYY:yay: :yay: :yay:

helping you with ideas (or hopefully with ACTUAL details :cloud9: i can dream!) has helped me calm down and stay relaxed after my whole hospital deal and im just so glad i started this thread YAYYYY:yay: :yay: :yay:

Hey Meg! Hope everything is ok:flower3:

you girls are too much :) thanks for the well wishes :) im fine now, i'm actually stayign at the boys house for a week cuz we're watching the house/feeding the animals cuz his parents took the RV to maine for the week, but my DBFs snake died last night so im pretty bummed about that but other than that everythign is good.

speaking of last night, DBFs sister came over (she got a new apartment like 2 towns away and needed to do laundry :P) with her fiance, and we were talkign about wedding stuff and she was asking me for opinions on colors, and what type of flowers and stuff and I told her about how I have a 'wedding consultant forum' (read: you guys :)) and if she needs anythign to let me know and I can ask you guys/look it up....so now all of you can be involved in helping plan DBFs sisters wedding indirectly! :)

and about laundry... I've lived at hoem my whole life, and I've never needed to do laundry (thanks mom!:hippie: ) but now that I'm going to be here for the week, DBF needs his work clothes cleaned and I need to clean myc lothes too..so I'm attempting laundry and so far I've ruined a pair of pj shorts and a pj shirt with bleach already :( I wish they had classes like 'Being Domestic 101' because I don't klnow the first thing about laundry, or cooking, or taking out the trash or anything.....looks like DBF might have to help be the wife too :rotfl: (PS im not sayign all wives should cook.clean and do laundry, but I know DBF cant/doesnt know how and right now I'm the one with the free time so yeah :goodvibes )

:3dglasses

you girls are too much :) thanks for the well wishes :) im fine now, i'm actually stayign at the boys house for a week cuz we're watching the house/feeding the animals cuz his parents took the RV to maine for the week, but my DBFs snake died last night so im pretty bummed about that but other than that everythign is good.

speaking of last night, DBFs sister came over (she got a new apartment like 2 towns away and needed to do laundry :P) with her fiance, and we were talkign about wedding stuff and she was asking me for opinions on colors, and what type of flowers and stuff and I told her about how I have a 'wedding consultant forum' (read: you guys :)) and if she needs anythign to let me know and I can ask you guys/look it up....so now all of you can be involved in helping plan DBFs sisters wedding indirectly! :)

and about laundry... I've lived at hoem my whole life, and I've never needed to do laundry (thanks mom!:hippie: ) but now that I'm going to be here for the week, DBF needs his work clothes cleaned and I need to clean myc lothes too..so I'm attempting laundry and so far I've ruined a pair of pj shorts and a pj shirt with bleach already :( I wish they had classes like 'Being Domestic 101' because I don't klnow the first thing about laundry, or cooking, or taking out the trash or anything.....looks like DBF might have to help be the wife too :rotfl: (PS im not sayign all wives should cook.clean and do laundry, but I know DBF cant/doesnt know how and right now I'm the one with the free time so yeah :goodvibes )

:3dglasses

Awwww, lol. I could teach a class on being domestic. Or I can loan you these funny books my grandma bought me when I got married the first time...how to do everything around the house.

Dbf and I were talking last night and I said when we buy a house I will have a self cleaning oven after having to clean the one at my old apartment this weekend. And he said if we get that, then we have to get a dishwasher cause he doesn't do dishes!!

We should probably get back on topic of non-disney brides lurking huh? Not sure what that is, lol.

I have a folder saved on my computer at home of wedding ideas, rings and dresses. I also have this beautiful pic of a wedding on the beach at WP that I would LOOOVEE to do, but it was probably a Wishes wedding that I will never be able to afford!

this is OT but you are BEAUTIFUL!

Aww! Thank you so much! You are too sweet :hug: :goodvibes
You and your bf are completely adorable in your signature pictures and I LOVE your snakebites (I used to have some!)

1st thanks Arelys for the link! I'm going to make one 2nite;) Just to try it out!
2nd Meg, you can help me all you want!
3rd Meg and Mandy, it's ok to pick out your wedding stuff b/c it's true you do "just know".
I was married once before and the whole engagement I kept thinking...I'm not sure if I am nervous or if he isn't "Him". This time, none of that. A.A.M.O.F, as I drove home from our first date, I called my sister and said, "this is it, he is the one". He told me he knew it very VERY quickly too...just being SUCH a guy never said a word!
Moral? Never know what they're thinking and not telling you...:)
It also helped (according to him) that I NEVER mentioned getting married...I used to gently make fun of my wedding obsessed friends (even tho in MY head I agreed with them). Just a few words....lol thanks for all your help so far girls!:hug:

No problem! I'm now dying to buy a bunch of fruit and make my own. Let us know how it works out when you make it!

And honestly...I'm more then happy to help. I love weddings, but I know mine is years and years away (although the boyfriend said some things the other day that made it seem like not too many years away...hmmm...:scratchin ) regardless, I love to help and am glad that link was useful.

Helloooo there Meg!

Another Weddings Board lurker here :teeth: I love love love the DFTW DIS Board and hopefully next year I can start my own PJ :)

I've been with DBF for 4 years and we're hoping to get married in 3 in WDW! We're looking at rings, etc. right now :teeth: So excited!

Ok, so now I am wondering if I need a purse.....where can I get one? Girls?

I know when I get married I'm not going to have apurse, I don't want to be carrying stuff around all day that I probably won't use. If I need something my mom/bridesmaids will prob have it so I'll ask them lol

I DEF. Need one....I am such a "purse girl" I HAVE to have my chanel gloss, phone, hairbrush, and mirror at ALL times
011508011600010412200806028800e0cd1.jpg

This is the dress, any thoughts? :confused:

Omigosh I loooooooooooove both of them!!!! I have never seen anything like that mickey one Eeyore!!!! Where is that one from Mandy? Dillards? :banana: what dates will you be @ WDW Eeyore's? Maybe our trips overlap :)

Anything else you need help with? I am bored at work today...and I can only pretend I am planning my own wedding for so long, lol.:lmao:

pssttt Im back from my house sitting/beach weekend! im starting my trip report soon :)

someone show me some dressessss! :)

How about some pics from my first wedding? Ignore the stupid man in them...

ka6.JPG

ka17.jpg

ka22.JPG

My next (and last) wedding will be 100% different...much simplier...hopefully at Disney. Dbf told me the other day that my mom and I get to plan the whole thing...I told him be careful what he wishes for!!

Next time I want a gown with straps...definitely, no pulling up a strapeless for me. Something vintagey...old hollywood that shows off my curves. Something fun!!!

Maybe something like this

jh8856.jpg

or
jh8663.jpg

ohhhh my! the first one from your new choices is so pretty and classyy!

ohhhh my! the first one from your new choices is so pretty and classyy!

Oh thanks!! It's so much easier having done it once, I really know what I want ya know?? I think they are both so pretty.

Oh and guess what? Dbf sent me roses at work today with a card that says Just showing you how much I love you:love: I think I found a keeper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter