can i transfer a few points to my daughter to use with her points on a reservation?

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
i hope this is the correct board to post this question.

We have an SSR contract that includes our daughter on the deed.

In addition, our daughter has a separate SSR contract with her husband.

When they make an SSR reservation, if they're a few points short, can i transfer what she needs from our contract?

She'll probably have a shortfall of about 6 points when making the reservation (and that's with her banking and borrowing all of the points on her contract).

thanks in advance!

thanks! do you happen to know the transfer process?
is it simple to do on the phone with member services when she's making the reservation?

Is your daughter and husband's SSR contract the same UY as your contract? If so, MS should combine the transferred points to their contract's points, allowing your daughter to make the reservation online.

If their contract has a different UY than their contract, then the points cannot be added directly to her contract. She will not be able to access them online and will have to call MS to use those transferred points when making a reservation.

And just a reminder, you get one transfer into or out of your membership per UY so this will use up that one transfer for both of you for this UY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter