Can someone explain DDE for me?

jpolak

DIS Veteran
We will be traveling with my inlaws who have APs. We were trying to figure out if DDE would be a good option for us, but I am really unsure of what it is and how it works. Some help would be appreciated. Thanks.

If you have an AP (or are a flrida resiudent) youcan buy a Disney Dining Experience card. For an AP holder it is $60.

The DDE card can be used at most table service restruants in Disney to get a 20% discount off all food and drink (including alcohol).

It can also be used at some counter services restruants in locations where there are not table service restruants, this means the food courts at the vlaue resorts and POFQ as well as some AK counter service places.

It can't be used at Japan in Epcot (Tepanyaki), and Wolfgang Pucks. There are prob a few others.

It works out that it pays for itself if you are going to spend about $300 before tax, after that you are in profit.

We have a DDE and going as a couple have already saved a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter